For a visual guide to Avail's vehicle eligibility requirements, click here.
At Avail, vehicle safety is our top concern. Every Avail vehicle must meet the following criteria:
- Model year 2010 or newer with less than 125,000 miles
- Have a clean interior (remove all personal belongings except for essential transportation safety items like car seats)
- Current and valid registration left in the glovebox (click here for additional details on this requirement)
- Avail does accept temporary license plates; however, the temporary license plate cannot expire before an owner’s reservation is set to conclude
- Be valued at under $100,000 with no open recalls
- Seat less than 10 people
- Have a clean title
- No excessive, political, or profane bumper stickers
- No snow chains
- No illuminated dashboard lights
- No excessive pre-existing cosmetic damage on the interior/exterior (if you are unsure, just submit a photo to Avail Support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Avail will accept and attempt to share Teslas.
Avail is unable to accept manual transmission or electric vehicles at this time. We may re-evaluate this policy at a future date.