At Avail, vehicle safety is our top concern. Every Avail vehicle must meet the following criteria:
- Model year 2010 or newer
- Have fewer than 125,000 miles
- Have a clean interior (remove all personal belongings except for essential transportation safety items like car seats)
- Current and valid registration left in the glovebox (click here for additional details on this requirement)
- Avail does accept temporary license plates; however, the temporary license plate cannot expire before an owner’s reservation is set to conclude
- Be valued at under $100,000 (sorry, no Ferraris)
- No open recalls
- Seat less than 10 people (sorry bus drivers)
- Have a clean title
- No excessive, political, or profane bumper stickers
- No snow chains
- No illuminated dashboard lights
- No excessive pre-existing cosmetic damage (if you are unsure, just submit a photo to Avail Support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Avail is not currently accepting manual transmission vehicles.
While we are accepting Teslas to park at Avail, we cannot currently share them as these vehicles do not have the capability for safe monitoring device use. For more information, please visit our Safe Monitoring page.
While we are accepting electric vehicles to park at Avail, we currently cannot share them.