Protected by Allstate

Do I need a personal auto policy to lend my vehicle?

Yes, every owner must have a personal auto policy covering the vehicle to comply with state law. Drift has secured commercial coverage, and its insurance policy will provide coverage for the owner's vehicle while it is on the Drift for Airports lot and out on a trip. Owners must have collision and comprehensive coverage on their personal policies for Drift’s policy to apply. For more information on Drift's insurance, visit our Insurance Page on the Drift Car Sharing app. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful