Drift for Airports pricing includes 150 miles per day of a trip. If the driver exceeds this allotted amount, they will be charged $0.50 for every additional mile. Drift for Airports does not allow you to set your own allotted mileage or overage fees.
Articles in this section
- How much will I make when my car gets shared?
- Can I set restrictions on my car?
- How long can I park and share my car with Drift?
- Can I cancel a reservation after I’ve dropped my car off if I decide I don't want to share it?
- How do I get paid?
- Will I still get paid if no one uses my car?
- How should I price my car?
- Can I charge a Driver extra for going over the allotted mileage? If so, how much?
- What time should I use for the start of my reservation?
- What time should I use for the end of my reservation?