Protected by Allstate

How will I get paid for non-claim incidents? For example, when a driver violates trip guidelines.

Owners will receive payment for non-claim incidents through the Drift Car Sharing app. To withdraw earnings, owners can go to the “Owner” tab within the Drift Car Sharing app and select “Transfer Balance.”

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful