Protected by Allstate

What do I do if I get a flat tire?

Please do not attempt to change the tire as drivers are not permitted to make any type of vehicle repairs.  If you require a tire change or roadside assistance, please call 1-855-721-0237 to speak with an Allstate Motor Club representative. You will not be responsible for payment.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful