In order to ensure we provide drivers a high-quality experience, Avail does have additional rules surrounding registration:
- Vehicle registration must be up-to-date at time of drop-off.
- A receipt for registration renewal (without the updated physical registration) will not be accepted.
- Required registration indicators (typically a sticker) must be up-to-date at vehicle drop-off. Exterior registration requirements vary by state.
- If your vehicle is registered in a municipality where a city sticker is required, it must also be up-to-date and valid. This requirement will vary by state and city.
- Registration, both physical paper and exterior indicator (when applicable), must not expire while the vehicle is scheduled to be shared with Avail.
Avail does accept temporary license plates; however, the temporary license plate cannot expire before an owner’s reservation is set to conclude.
If you have questions about vehicle eligibility or vehicle preparation, please contact Avail Support at 877-447-9403 or email@example.com.